Yong Shen Movers - Yong Shen mover (+65 91295501 ) Deposit Scam - police investigations
Yong Shen mover is now under police investigations for not returning deposit for boxes (after using trickery to collect back the boxes)
When they came to collect back the boxes, they were supposed to return the $100 deposit by cash. When they arrive, they will pick up the boxes and declare that they forgotten to bring the $100 along and offered to do a funds trf later in the day.
It's now almost a month, dozens of SMS, and 2 police reports later, the $100 is still not returned.
The matter is now in the hands of the police. We are not sure whether it was a staff or the business itself responsible for the illegal withholding.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Movers Scam
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- " We stored our property with PODS in Riverside, CA for two years during a move from another state. We purchased our own insurance for the property as it was..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "I cannot believe what an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE company this is!!!!! I guess if everything goes well you get a nice container and you use it and then they remove..."
- "The casing on the carry-on luggage I bought my husband in Singapore cracked less than 1 year later. The Service Centre said it wasn't covered by the warranty because it could..."
- "Qxpress customer service was suck.. I called in to ask about my items.. A lady pick up my call but she did not answer or greet me (but background i..."
- "I bought this product from pepperfry, and it is defective - 1) It is shaky and does not stand without wobbling, 2) The table surface is extremely uneven, so you..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."